All you need to know:
Time: Thursdays 10am – 12pm
Dates: February 2017
Venue: Pullenvale Hall
Investment: Full programme is $200 – Early bird $175
Save my Space
Reserve you place with a $50 Deposit. Amount must be paid in full by Saturday 1st October.
An immersive, 6-week course to help guide you from a life of “surviving” to a life of “thriving”.
Discover how the simple practices of yoga, breathing and mindfulness can be applied to your daily life – to nourish and nurture you from the inside out.
This course explores the ways a consistent practice of mindfulness can build vital healing energy in our bodies and nourish our nervous system. Through attention to the present moment we establishing a steady, internal foundation that builds, strengthens and maintains our physical, mental and emotional health.
Do you sometimes feel…
- Tired but wired?
- Like you are living your life on auto-pilot or stuck in groundhog day?
- Like “there is something missing” in your life?
Then this course is for YOU!
We will cover practical tools that you can take into your daily life. Discover simple techniques to help you navigate the ups and downs of everyday life and evolve into the fullness of your being – outside of being a mum.
Two-hour sessions are held weekly, and each session includes breathing, a mindfulness exercise, group discussion and reflection time.
- Who Am I (without my children) – rediscovering our core values
- Cultivating mindfulness in daily life
- Mindful Parenting
- Breathing and the mind/body connection – how to cultivate life energy to slow down the ageing process.
- Yoga as a toool for self-discovery
- The Art of Self-Care and nourishing the nervous system
Maximum of 10 in each course.